|Model Number||42cm 1500w CFPH|
|Power / Wattage||1500 watts|
|Special Features||Rocker waterproof power switch, Efficient Carbon Fibre Tube, Versatile – IP34 approval makes the heater suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, Anodized extruded aluminium alloy frame – durable and long lasting, Steel Housing with Gloss black paint finish, 50cm length of chain provided, 1 tube so more efficiency than other models, 1.5m power cord length, 360 degrees ring heat tube for more coverage, Remote Control for 3 power settings and LED Lights|
|Item Weight||2.55 kg|
DWD® 1500W Electric 42cm 16 Inch Patio Heater Ceiling Mounted Hanging Carbon Fibre Halogen Light Remote Control 6 LED Lights 30% more efficient Hook Chain Black Aluminum Frame Garden,Gazebo,Balcony
About this item
- BRING WARMTH TO YOUR GARDEN: If you love spending fun nights outdoor in your patio or garden with your friends and family, our electric heater is a must! This electric garden heater allows you to stay warm and cosy, without worrying about those cold chillier evenings. Simply plug in your lamp and attach it to the ceiling with the hardware provided. The rocker power switch and steel mesh are highly efficient, safe, and waterproof so you can enjoy dining into the evening stress-free.
- CARBON FIBRE TUBE: a single carbon fibre 360 degree lamp also contains halogen gas and is a type of halogen lamp. The characteristics of the lamp give longer service life and lower element temperatures. This gives softer radiant heat and can be experienced as warmer. Tests have shown that a carbon fibre bulb heats the skin more efficiently and is therefore experienced as warmer despite a lower output.
- VERSATILE HEATING SOLUTIONS: This professional outdoor electric heater has waterproof protection and a durable construction that makes it suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, restaurants, home, patio, gazebo, garden, Shed, terrace, backyard, workshops workspaces and other locations where heat is required
- INNOVATIVE AND PRACTICAL: The outside heater uses a single Carbon Fibre tube for efficiently delivering constant heat at a comfortable temperature. The Carbon Fibre Electric heater is also power-efficient and safe in terms of overheating. The output of 500w/1000w/1500w is comfortable for the size and offer a nice comforting warmth
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Using Carbon Fibre Heat tube lamps is the cutting edge in efficiency in today’s ever increasing energy prices saves you money while delivering the heat output much quicker than conventional models with an added bonus of a softer radiant heat.the temperature rises rapidly, more than 30% energy saving than the traditional metal electric heating materials.
- STURDY SAFE DESIGN: Thanks to its simple and sturdy design, our outdoor patio heating equipment is extremely easy to install anywhere around the garden. ALUMINIUM CASING: Aluminium cover makes it more stable and safe. Mesh barrier to protect from direct heat contact.
- UK APPROVED AND CERTIFIED SAFE: This Patio Heater has gone through stringent quality control tests and complies to the very latest UK safety regulations to ensure you have have total peace of mind with your purchase. UK CA ROHS CE Produces zero harmful emissions or toxic residuals and is CE certified with IP34 waterproof grading
- Take your outdoor space to the next level; find everything you need to soak up some sun, enjoy a meal al fresco or work on your green fingers. Multi-functional – a source of both heat and light Cheap to operate – less than 15p an hour running cost, without the need to purchase fuel
- Uses Carbon Fibre halogen heating technology to efficiently distribute heat standard 240 volts outlet and provides upto 1500 watts of warmth 30% more efficient than regular halogen tubes, The heater can be attached to the gazebo or outdoor ceiling with provided hook and chain Black Anodized extruded aluminium alloy frame – durable and long lasting makes it more stable and safe with mesh
- REMOTE CONTROL: control at your fingertips once you have switched on the patio heater by the rocker switch then to operate the heat settings select 500w/1000w/1500w for the desired heat and select the LED lights if require