Medieval Style Copper Lustre Fret Iron Fire Front, Bowed Front Grate and Ashpan 16 inch Fire Set
|Iron & Cast Iron
About this item
- Solid Fuel Kit comprises Medieval Style Copper Lustre Iron Fire Front, Bowed Fronted Grate and Ashpan………add character to any fireplace A truly classical way to dress your hearth, this fire front is made in iron and encapsulates traditional medieval styling. The castle turret inspired detailing and metallic finish combine to offer an unrivalled sense of period elegance.
- Metallic finishes remain on-trend in the world of interior design. The warmth of copper tones complement both dark and light/white shades to perfection. Shiny metals look amazing with natural wood, creating an ‘industrial chic’ look.
- Bring a Cosy Atmosphere Have you ever heard anyone say there’s nothing quite like the gentle hum of an electric fire or the silent flickers of gas? No, that’s because no one ever does. It may be strictly from an aesthetically pleasing point of view, but curling up on the sofa, the flames crackling and spitting in the fireplace, creates a much stronger ambiance.
- The primary benefit of a fireplace is that it acts as a focal point for family and friends to gather around to share drinks, lifetime experiences, and so much more. With all the unique architectural fireplace designs that exist nowadays, the décor of your home can be greatly enhanced by your choice. It’s much more than something to provide you with low-cost heating; it embodies your unique tastes and places them on display for all to enjoy
- Benefits of an open fire No sweltering! Heat from open fires can warm a room to ambient temperature, so you’re never likely to get too hot. … Draughts are good: They help keep condensation at bay! Really, it’s a no-brainer. With options for more house-proud individuals who want minimal mess, as well as offering better costs for efficient heating, it’s about time you turned off the central heating and went back to basics