Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Flue Pipe Wood Burning Stoves 500mm Black Steel
Our single wall flue is sourced specifically for its superior construction. Although we do not advise cutting flue pipes, the accurate internal diameter of this brand will be maintained if cut down in length. Fixed 500mm length flue pipe for connecting to a stove. This part features a narrow, male end connection designed to be secured inside the stove or pipe below and requires sealing with a suitable sealant. Please note, the narrow, male end must always face downwards and slot inside the pipe or stove outlet below for compliance with building regulations.
- Part: 500mm Straight Length
- Brand: DWD
- Colour: Black
- Model code:
- Warranty: N/A
- Approvals: CE
- Designation No: EN1856-2 T600 N1 W VM L80100 G
- Thickness of steel: 1.2mm
- Access Hatch: No
- Effective Length: 460mm
- Distance to combustibles: 3 x internal diameter of pipe
- Fuels: All Solid Fuels
- Temperature resistance: 600°C
- Locking band included: N/A
- Connection: Male spigot (requires sealing)
- Unsupported Height: 2m
- Despatched from stock
Single Wall flue components are listed by their internal diameter only. This part should not be passed through any surfaces and is intended for internal use only.