|Product Dimensions||125 x 75 x 1 cm; 300 Grams|
|Special Features||drawstring carry bag, lightweight only 300g good for travelling, generous size 75 x 125cm, High Temperature Resistant Carbon Felt material|
|Item Weight||300 g|
DWD® Fire Retardant Carbon Felt Heat Mat for Camping Stoves, Fire Pits, BBQ Heat resistant up to 300°C Protect your self and floor from hot ash falling Essential for camping Bell Tents Tipi Yurts
About this item
- FIRE RETARDANT: Made from High Temperature Resistant Carbon Felt protects against heat like ash and other non flame type heat allows you time to clear later
- SIZE: 75 X 125 cm a generous size for a camp stove or firepit that gives you room to allow for falling ash embers without taking up too much room
- TENTS: One of the primary benefits of canvas is it’s ability to breathe, thereby releasing the moisture that is always accumulating inside a tent. This becomes particularly pronounced in cooler weather when water begins to condense inside a tent. A wood stove is the perfect solution for this situation, driving moisture out while keeping its occupants warm and toasty while giving them the ability to cook food,warm water and dry their gear out.
- MULTI USE: It can be used in more ways than one. Instead of just having a fire mat for a stove, this all rounder mat is also good for BBQ’s and Fire Pits.This protector offers great peace of mind. You can use it on various surfaces such as coir and plastic mats, composite, stone, concrete, wood, or the grass.
- CARRY BAG: The heat mat comes complete with drawstring carry bag to keep it in good condition until required
- SAFETY STANDARDS: EN 1869:2019
- NOT TO BE USED ON DIRECT FLAMES
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Weighs only 300g so good for travelling