|Special Features||Side Wings for drying clothes or keeping items warm, Stainless Steel Flue, Compat space saving model|
DWD ® “Epping” Camping Stove Portable Outdoor Log Wood Burner with Wing Racks, Stainless Steel Flue- Compact Camping Companion
About this item
- As well as looking great in your tent the DWD Epping Stove has been created to be a lightweight and compact companion on your travels, and its solid construction makes the stove very durable. When the stove is being stored or transported the flue sections can be packed away and stored inside its belly, and the legs fold away. The flue section comes with a built in spark arrestor to stop stray sparks landing on your canvas.
- Portable, light and easy to assemble, the appliance has been designed as a solid fuel cooker and heater as used by campers/explorers and disaster relief agencies across the world.Amazingly this compact stove offers over 3kW of heat but weighs only 12kg, so you really can take it anywhere you want. The long stainless steel flue helps carry the smoke away so you won’t breath it in
- Incorporating a flue makes the it ideal for installation in fire retardant shelters such as tipis, canvas tents, yurts and even sheds! We also sell flashing kits, so that it can correctly be installed with the flue going out the roof of the shelter. This means that the stove can also be utilised for heating as well as cooking.
- The DWD Epping Stove offers a large surface to cook on and the 60mm flue pipe means that you can also use add our water boiler to have hot water on tap. There is plenty of room for pans on top of the stove. You can even remove the hot plate cover so the open flames can lick the bottom of the pot offering you more control over the heat when cooking. Finally, with the glass door, you can while away the hours watching the fire roar.
- With some basic maintenance you will be rewarded with many years of efficient and pleasurable cooking and warmth. It has a variety of usage: can be used like heater, cooker and drying rack for clothes in the same timeIncludes: 1) 8 pieces stainless steel pipe 60mm diameter x 300mm 2) Stainless steel spark arrestor: 300mm long 3) carry bag
- Lightweight, portable log burner (12kg) with secondary burn function Glass window in door Extra strong folding legs for ease of transportation Pair of side grills Travel bag Built in spark arrestor Door air intake for combustion control Low height for efficient space heating Removable top plate for direct access to the Epping Stove Flue sections can be packed away and stored inside.
- Equipped with heat-resistant glass to view flames Easy wok cooking – removable top plate for direct access to firebox Full-fledged fire dishes and BBQ – open the top of the roof and replace the top plate with a BBQ net Detachable multipurpose drying racks Legs fold to reduce pack size Durable, safe and stable Flue sections can be packed away and stored inside its belly accessories ie. water boiler sold separately
- It’s recommended to use only burning well-seasoned, dry timber as a solid fuel as this will give you the most efficiency and greatest heat output. To boil water or to achieve maximum heat it is best to remove the hotplate cover exposing the bottom of the pan directly to the flames. To reduce the heat of the stove simply close the air inlet, this will dampen the fire down. Dimensions Flue height 2.15m Total height including stove: 2.51m Size 250mm x 250mm x 360mm
- We accept no responsibility for the use or misuse of the stove . We recommend this for use only with a fire retardant canvas tent, tipi or yurt alongside a suitable flashing kit for installing in a canvas shelter. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the shelter used has the appropriate fire retardant qualities necessary. We advise not to leave stoves unattended and to make sure it has been extinguished prior to sleeping.
- We do not accept any liability for loss or damage incurred by use of the stove howsoever caused. ‘Due to continuous product improvement, images may differ slightly when compared to actual product *Must be used with suitable flashing kit to fit into canvas tents