Camping & Caravan
AuraHome® 36 Bumper Pack High Energy Ultra Dry Heat Logs Eco Wood Open Fire Log Stove Fuel Burns Much Cleaner & Hotter Than Fire Wood Easy To Light & Compact for Easy Storage One Log Last 2-3 hours
Flavour: Natural Wood
About this item
- Made from just compressed wood, consistent in composition and quality, and will always be very dry with a moisture content below 10%. Every log will therefore be the same and almost guaranteed in quality with a very high heat output 100% clean with no additives or chemicals
- Easy to light, Firelogs burn much cleaner than real firewood Burn with a sustained heat and attractive flame Suitable for wood burners, multi-fuel stoves, open fires, chimeneas Use alone or as a fire starter
- High-energy, ultra-dry heat logs; Convenient to use and easy to light Environmentally friendly; Made from 100% recycled wood, A high-energy, next generation fuel, these ultra-dry heat logs provide an attractive flame and sustained heat output.
- Heat logs light easily and burn very well they are also easy to handle. They burn hotter and are often cheaper than logs. They are even easy to store so long as they are kept dry. Not forgetting the environment plus that they are made from waste wood products.
- Suitable for open fires, wood burners, multi-fuel stoves, closed appliances, chimeneas Retain their shape during burning and do not expand, reducing sparking and spitting,
- Being so dry, the energy output per volume is very high, therefore storing heat logs is efficient on space Provide a high steady heat output with low smoke and ash; Minimal flue gas to protect your chimney; Each Log: 6.5cm (H) x 19.5cm (W) x 6.5cm (D)
- These high-energy, ultra dry heat logs provide an excellent alternative to traditional firewood.
- Are heat logs cheaper than wood? Price. Although logs are cheaper initially, it doesn’t mean that they are more cost-effective. In fact, heat logs have a much higher calorific value than logs, meaning that they release a larger amount of heat when completely burnt
- Do you need kindling with heat logs? Although they are designed for a longer, slower burn, they create an even heat output; We recommend using some firelighters or kindling along with our briquettes. This will ensure they catch fire and begin to work as soon as possible
- Are fire logs better than wood? Firelogs burn much cleaner than real firewood. They typically produce 70 percent less particulate matter, 85 percent less carbon monoxide and 50 percent less smoke