|Product Dimensions||26 x 35 x 15 cm|
|Item model number||Bowed grate set with vented front|
|Number of Pieces||1|
|Special Features||Lightweight, Sturdy|
|Included Components||Heavy duty steel ashpan, Ashpan Operating tool, Cast iron grate, Bowed cast iron fret with vent|
Vintage Decor ® Complete Cast Iron Fire Set. Comprising of Grate Ashpan & Lifting Tool & Bowed Front Fret Black 14″ to suit fireplace opening size of 14 inches Solid Fuel Natural Open Fireplace
About this item
- Distinctive Nostalgia Retro look product with a modern design, the cast iron fire grate. This fire grate is constructed from quality cast iron and is an essential component for every open fire. With four sturdy legs allowing it to stand freely in the fireplace opening and to allow room for an ash pan, this reliable and robust fire grate has a scooped design to contain your solid fuel such as coals and wood log, very durable and strong, offering you good value for money. Eco friendly
- Bring a Cosy Atmosphere Have you ever heard anyone say there’s nothing quite like the gentle hum of an electric fire or the silent flickers of gas? No, that’s because no one ever does. It may be strictly from an aesthetically pleasing point of view, but curling up on the sofa, the flames crackling and spitting in the fireplace, creates a much stronger ambiance.
- Benefits of an open fire No sweltering! Heat from open fires can warm a room to ambient temperature, so you’re never likely to get too hot. … Draughts are good: They help keep condensation at bay!
- Dimensions: Grate: 31.5cm widest point x 23cm deepest point x 11cm highest point – back narrows to 20cm and 7cm height, side tapers are 17cm Fret: 35cm widest point x curved projection is 10cm depth x 15cm height Ashpan :widest point 25cm front, rear width is 17cm approx. x 4cm depth
- ASHPAN: Heavy base plate for durability, Integrated handle for easy use by hand or use the ashpan operating tool to pull back safely and gives you extra reach Universal for use with most standard ash pans. Lightweight. Made from aluminium. Corrosion Resistant. Length: 21cm Black heat resistant paint for a more aesthetic look Deep design 40mm (4cm ) deep to collect more ash, Suitable for any fire place including coal and wood Designed to fit under your fire grate to collect the ash
- The primary benefit of a fireplace is that it acts as a focal point for family and friends to gather around to share drinks, lifetime experiences, and so much more. With all the unique architectural fireplace designs that exist nowadays, the décor of your home can be greatly enhanced by your choice. It’s much more than something to provide you with low-cost heating; it embodies your unique tastes and places them on display for all to enjoy
- READY: The fire grate is finished in heat resistant matt black paint so ready to use straight away out of the box This fire grate is constructed from quality cast iron and is an essential component for every open fire. With four sturdy legs, this reliable and robust fire grate has a scooped design to contain your solid fuel.
- VENT/AIRFLOW: The fret has a manual sliding vent operating by moving the chrome ring so if you need to draw more air in then adjust accordingly. It is so important to have good airflow under the grate to cool it down as it stops the overheating of the iron and prolongs the life of the grate.
- Vintage Decor Premium Victorian Bowed Front Cast Iron Fire Grate with 4 legs Elegant standing Log Coal Fireside Classic | Eco friendly Made from sturdy cast iron, suitable for burning solid fuels such as coals and logs| Eco friendly Nostalgia Retro look using traditional cast iron grate Cast iron fire grate is an essential addition to your fireplace
- To get the best results from your grate the hot coals should be regularly “riddled” with a poker. This helps ash to fall through the grate into the ash collecting tray, allowing air to flow in. The increased airflow feeds the flames and also prevents a build-up of excessive heat which would damage the ironwork. Distinctive product with a modern design, the cast iron fire grate, Small.