Camping & Caravan
Vintage Decor – 2 Tier Black Metal Outdoor Indoor Log Rack with Fireplace Accessories (4 Tools) I Log Holder with Canvas Carrier Bag (Canvas Log Carrier Bag only)
|Shelf type||Hanging Shelf|
|Room type||Garage, Living Room, Outdoor|
|Finish type||Powder Coated|
About this item
- Enjoy cozy fires with help from Vintage Decor by DWD 2 tier Black Metal Outdoor Indoor Log Rack with Fireplace Accessories (4 tools) I Log Holder with Canvas Carrier bag The log rack neatly contains chopped wood and raises it up off the ground, helping to keep valuable firewood clean, dry, and protected from unwanted elements like mold, wood rot, and pests. Whether curing freshly cut pieces or storing already-seasoned firewood, the log rack helps keep it organized and easy to access.
- 4 Tools with Integrated Hanging Storage The log rack provides four tools: a tong, poker, brush, and shovel. The tools make it easy to add logs to a hot fire, adjust the placement of burning logs, and clean up afterwards. The tools hang from integrated hooks below the arches—two tools per side. O-shaped ergonomic handles and a 62.5 cm length promote a secure hold and help keep hands a safe distance from the heat.
- Black Powder-Coated Metal Frame Made of heavy-duty metal, the sturdy log rack provides reliable strength and stability. It consists of a vertical arched structure on either end, connected at the base by a rectangular-shaped platform. A slatted metal shelf half way up provides added space for stacking. Thanks to its long-lasting black powder-coated finish, the durable metal log rack can withstand dust, dirt, rain, snow, and other outdoor elements, from one season to the next.
- Versatile Placement Suitable for indoor or outdoor use, the log rack makes it easy to store dry wood just about anywhere—from next to the fireplace in a living room to out on the back deck or in the yard next to a fire pit.
- Stack your firewood and save space For storing freshly chopped or seasoned wood Suitable for indoor or outdoor use Great for use with your log fireplace, woodburner, fire-pit or pizza oven Raise off the ground to allow free airflow: keeps wood dry and well-seasoned Durable metal construction with a black powder coat finish: solid and long lasting Some easy assembly required We also sell the log holder and canvas bag separately (see drop down menu above for purchase options)