Heavy Duty Rust Resistant Zinc Plated Screw-In Ground Spike for Rotary Washing Lines and Parasols
About this item
- Heavy duty screw-in spike which provides rock solid support for rotary washing lines, flags, gazebos, bird tables, parasols and so on by DWD (registered trademark UK00003164608).
- Made from zinc plated steel so very strong, durable and resistant to rust
- Simple to use screw-in system. Use the turning rod provided to turn the spike into the ground. Put the 3 v shaped strips in position over the screw holes and put in the screws. Then insert the item you want to secure and tighten the 3 screws.
- Suitable for poles with a diameter from 2.5cm to 5.5cm. Approximate total length of spike is 56 centimetres (22 inches)
- Easy to change the spike location: simply unscrew and move to a new position as required.