AuraHome Vintage Decor ® Natural Rubber | Non-Slip |10 mm Thick | Premium Quality | Rubber Backed | Eco-Friendly | Indoor Outdoor | Heavy Duty |Themed | Entrance Door Mat | 45 x 75 cm CIRCLES
Size: 45 X 75 CM
Material: HEAVY DUTY Rubber
Weave type: Machine-Made
Pile height: 15mm
About this item
- PREMIUM QUALITY: High grade FLEXIBLE RUBBER that is mechanically made during the production process results in considerably lower fibre shedding, produces a dense coir filled mat hold together for longer, heavier so will not move easily, remains flat no matter the weather
- CIRCLES design very effective for scrubbing your shoes boots clean due to the alternating pattern let visitors know those in your household embrace friendship and welcome’s good company.
- ECO FRIENDLY – made from 100% Natural coconut fibres with sturdy quality that will last longer and also adds appeal to your door step, sustainable and organic coir bristles, Coir mats offer the perfect solution for keeping entrance ways, floor recesses and door wells dry and free from dirt and dust. Coir mats are an excellent vinyl backed scraper mat. The coarse rustic fibres scrape clean passing foot traffic removing wet and dry dirt quickly & efficiently. Made from renewable/sustainable source
- HEAVY DUTY RUBBER NON-SLIP – The heavy duty door mat can be used on any surface and comes with an anti-slip backing that keeps the mat in its place even when walked on along giving good brushing action to clean your shoes. Bonded to a latex slip resistant backing, long lasting will not perish due to the latex material
- CHOICE: The range of natural coir non-slip door mats by Vintage Decor offers a quick and easy solution to show off your personality, creating an inviting home environment for you and your guests Long bristles absorb and hold dirt, small stones and water
- OPTIMAL SIZES – This entrance mat with 10mm thickness comes with ridged surface provides quality scraper area of 45 x 75 cm. This allows perfect surface to clean your shoes well without being bulky at the door. Safe and practical with a 15mm pile depth
- MAKE AN ENTRANCE :Best suited as an indoor doormat Welcoming people into your home in style Adding personality to an office or workplace As an outdoor mat for covered entrance ways Place your doormat where you will most impress house visitors and high foot traffic areas to reduce dirt and dust being walked into your home.
- CARE: Shake and vacuum regularly will improve appearance and free up fibres to make the mat more fuller, clean with dry foam or powder cleaner similar to carpet process, avoid strong detergents or solvents, as these tend to weaken the natural fibres which may result in pile-loss. Brush it – Using a stiff broom or brush is a highly effective way to clean your coir mat, just make sure the mud or other dirt is left to dry, otherwise brushing will simply force the dirt deeper into the fibres